Monday, August 8, 2011

Clean Up Is Almost Finished


Gary does the taping and I do the painting.
 The painting is just about finished.  We were so pleased with the outcome of the passenger side touch-ups, that I ventured over to the driver's side. Only the light grey decal has started cracking, so I took care of it.










Last coat of varnish.



Gary has been working on the interior and decided to give all the wood moldings around the kitchen and bathroom counters and table, a fresh coat of varethane. 





We bought a new bedspread to brighten up the room.  There is a bit too much beige.  Added a place to hang our keys and the hole where the TV once was, has been closed and there is a small shelf to finish off the area.The last things to do will be to dust everywhere and "Armor All" the dashboard. 



New and brighter bedspread and pillows.



A new place to hang our keys.

This is where the TV used to be.



No comments:

Post a Comment